Printable Weekly TV Guide

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt Worley PE

Run silent, run deep
Reaction score
Anyone know a good site for one? Local paper just dropped their Sunday TV weekly and no one sells TV Guide around here (are they still around?) so I'm looking for a printable online guide.

So far, my Google skills have failed me. What I've found isn't what I want.

People still use printed guide schedules?! :huh:

Don't have cable but if something is on and I want to check its schedule, I just look it up online. Laptop or smart phone is always close by. ;)

Spend less time watching television and more time writing your manifesto and you wouldn't have this problem. ;)
The next problem would then be where to get ribbons and spare parts for the mechanical typewriter. :p

If you moved to your cabin in the woods, you won't have a tv. Problem solved!

Thing is, I'm kinda pi$$ed at myself for relying on them for so long and not having an alternative lined up.

I have a feeling I'm going to have to try and find where TV Guides are sold.

Their are some situations where computers and smart phones don't work as well as paper for a conduit for information.

I seem to recall getting TV guide in the mail when I was a kid. Does TV Guide still offer a mail subscription?

we always got it in the Sunday paper...but even then I think my Dad said they stopped that several years ago.

The Denver Post still sends it out as an add-on to the paper. Could you just guess what's on when from that?

:p

To be more helpful, this looks workable:

http://tvlistings.za...9033&aid=tmsmil

Then it has a print option that looks pretty okay. I chose over the air for this example, just taking a guess.

EDIT: Whoops, it's the same as above. It seems like it's the right thing. What didn't work for it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Did some reading up, apparently TV Guide magazine still has listings, but they don't list all channels and there are only two versions, a Eastern/Central time zone one and a Mountain/Pacific one.

Their are some situations where computers and smart phones don't work as well as paper for a conduit for information.
I beg to differ. Lately I find the print options to be cluttered with extraneous information. Looking up what I intend to watch on a laptop/phone allows me to find exactly what I'm looking for.

Back