Power PE Study Materials for sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TFT

Reaction score
Complete Complex Imaginary 4 practice test set with all corrections plus NCEES 2011 Power PE Practice test. Using these for study I passed the PE Power exam on my first attempt. $180 shipped and PayPal'ed. That's 400 total NCEES style 6 minute questions.

I have

2 sets of the Complex Imaginary books (1&4)

Power practice problems (camera)

Electrical engineering sample examinations (camera)

+ A lot more books and reference materials

Feel free to send me an email on this website

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey what kind of book you have it.... What kind of problems in those books?.....Can you give some idea type of problem cove in that book...???

The Complex Imaginary questions are similar to the NCEES practice exam questions. They are formatted for 6 minute multiple choice answers. With all five of the practice tests I am offering, you will get 400 practice problems to study.

SInce I bought the NCEES 2011 from NCEES website. I can buy the Complex Imaginary Question, Please let me know how much you will charge for those Complex imaginary 4 practice test. Its only Power Right?

SInce I bought the NCEES 2011 from NCEES website. I can buy the Complex Imaginary Question, Please let me know how much you will charge for those Complex imaginary 4 practice test. Its only Power Right?
$150 for the 4 Complex Imaginary Tests. Yes they are all based on the Electrical Power Exam specification.

Where did get NCEES 2011 Power PE Practice test? I know, no practice test is available with NCEES (but NCEES publish sample questions and answers).

Thanks,

Were you allowed to bring the Complete Complex Imaginary practice tests and NCEES 2011 Power PE Practice test during the exam day?

Were you allowed to bring the Complete Complex Imaginary practice tests and NCEES 2011 Power PE Practice test during the exam day?
I did but never use it...PE is an open book...i even take with me the official NCEES practice problems...most people do...no one had any problems....I also called NCEES and they told me they allow it....but in my case NCEES admin the exam....it could be different in some states.

I have the following for sale

Power Reference Manual (Camara)

Electrical Machines, Drives and Power systems (Wildi)

Power System Analysis (Grainger stevenson)

Electrical Calculation Handbook (John Paschal)

Basic Electrical engineering (Schaum )

Electric Machines and Electromechanics (schaum)

Electrical Engineering Sample examination (Camara)

Power Practice problem (Camara )

Handbook of electric power calculation (Beaty)

Complex Imaginary (1 and 4)

Electrical and Electronics sample questions + solutions (NCEES)

power sample questions + solutions (NCEES)

All books are in excellent condition, I only used them for 1 month before the exam and on the day of the exam.

I will charge a flat rate of $5 for shipping, Paypal only

Email me at [email protected] for more information

Thanks and good luck

I have the following for sale

Power Reference Manual (Camara)

Electrical Machines, Drives and Power systems (Wildi)-SOLD

Power System Analysis (Grainger stevenson)-SOLD

Electrical Calculation Handbook (John Paschal)

Basic Electrical engineering (Schaum )

Electric Machines and Electromechanics (schaum)

Electrical Engineering Sample examination (Camara)

Power Practice problem (Camara )

Handbook of electric power calculation (Beaty)

Complex Imaginary (1 and 4) -SOLD

Electrical and Electronics sample questions + solutions (NCEES)

power sample questions + solutions (NCEES)-SOLD

All books are in excellent condition, I only used them for 1 month before the exam and on the day of the exam.

I will charge a flat rate of $5 for shipping, Paypal only

Email me at [email protected] for more information

Thanks and good luck

Back