politics / sub forums

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I usually enjoy and laugh with your posts and am in no mood of start a mini war but that is not funny RW.
I guess I can't argue with you on that..

...because...

... well you know. :tv:

my bad RG

to be fair my comments didn't have anything to do with politics

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I can't argue with you on that..
...because...

... well you know. :tv:
It is that I am not in favor of making fun out of Special Kids with Down Sindrome. Maybe what I had to do was PM and let you know my opinion instead of posting it. My bad. In that aspect I am sorry. Is nothing personal RW so there is no need to argue.

Well, for what it's worth I really enjoy and respect most of the opinions I read on here. There is some very wise advice and some really good information. I can't talk politics at work, I can't discuss it with family without it getting too heated. It's rare to find a group of intelligent individuals willing to discuss serious issues.

Okay, so my post was a little politically incorrect and mildly offensive.

That saying is certainly nothing new (and neither is the picture), especially when discussing political discussions on message boards.

I guess this means that if/when a political forum is created, I shouldn't be allowed anywhere near it. :tv:

A statement or post is only offensive when you take it to be.

I coach disabled kids in baseball and have down syndrome kids on my team, but I know he's just joking on there.

Odd thing is, although half of the parents of my kids would be pissed about that, the other half make comments like that all the time. It would surprise you.

All I can say is if people are getting this bent out of shape about something as silly as that, we don't need a politics forum.

I am OK. There is no need to make an issue of this. No offense taken. Different personalities with different senses of humor. I recon sometimes I have no sense of humor at all. Lets go back to politics

Last edited by a moderator:
ever since i watched that idiocracy movie, I have been calling my kids "tards"

I probably need to stop doing that, but some times they remind me of the people in that movie

ever since i watched that idiocracy movie, I have been calling my kids "tards"
I do that all the time - I occasionally throw in 'f-tard' or 'you little bahstids'. (New Englanduh Accent).

It's all in good fun, right ?? :2cents:

JR

well that just proves it: Dr. Neil Warren Clarke is a trouble maker :2cents:

I'm still pissed at how he screwed up my dating request:

bubbles7.jpg

Political discussions are the easiest way to loose a friend or to damage a good relationship with a relative.

If they don't agree with you you don't need them as a friend or a relative anyway.

:thumbs:

My problem with political discussions is that most people arent out to discuss they are out to change minds. They want to WIN the arguement and lets face it you dont win an arguement on the internet, you only walk away dumber for having participated. A polical forum would be cool and I would post my rantings rather frequently.

we should have one political forum for libs and one for conservatives :(

that way it would be just like CNN & FoX news ..

Back