PM Water Resources

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the results a coming in. What has the consensus been? Does the letter reflect your long awaited anticipatoin. Any good stories about the one who prepared zero hours and passed. Drop a line and tell your story.

Those who have results already......how did you do on the PM water resources?
I took the PM WR and it went well for me ... this being the second time around. First time around I figured my score (from diagnostic to be around 60%), so I am not sure what I got this time around, but it surely must have been better. My only observation was that on this second round, I found a lot more qualitative type questions as opposed to quantitative. I don't know if that is only my imagination or what really happened. But no interesting story ... lots of studying, reviewing, and having the right books helped me. I had 3 crates of books and binders (only had 2 crates the first time around). I think I only used 1/3 of them, but I lucked out in having the right ones because I found a bunch of answers in the few books I actually used.

I felt good about it, but don't want to give myself false hope. will be finding out soon!

Pass Civil - WR on first try.

I studied real hard b/c civil is not may area of expertise. In fact, I have never taken an Environmental or Transportation course in my life. I self taught myself over the past months. In fact, I had only 1 structural class as an undergrad in college and never had a true hydraulics class besides fluids, also as an undergrad over 12 years ago. I write the above only to give thsoe who failed or future test takers hope. I firmly believe that if I can pas this exam, then those who have an undergrad degree in this area or currently practice WR certainly CAN DO IT! I think confidence to not get flustered during the exam is extremely improtant so you don't get thrown off your game.

I know everyone home life is different, but having a loving wife that gave me the time and space to study for 20 straight weekends was priceless.

Back