Pi Day 3.14

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tara reid has fake boobs?
tumblr_lvps7vMoy61qdna0x.jpg

Tonight,I asked the waitress at the restaurant if they were searving pie to celebrate pi day. At first she was confused, then she was worried that she didn't know about some dessert special for pie day. She asked one of the hosts, who luckily is still in high school and understood that it was pi day, not pie day. And no, the didn't have pie for dessert. After we paid the bill, she did wish me a happy pi day. I'm not sure if she was making fun of me, or flirting. I had steak for dinner and was going to ask if she wanted to celebrate steak and bj day with me instead of pi day. But, my wife was there and I didn't want to end up on the couch like NJmike, so I let it go.

Had steak yesterday. Getting ready to head back into work, so I probably won't see the 2nd half of the holiday today...

Stretching out my jaw in preparation for tonight. The steak looks to be really chewy.

At the restaurant after eating and before desert:

Waitress (w) - Did you save room for pie?

Me - of course, its pie day!

W- blank stare, hands over the pie list.

Gf & I both state- March 14, 3-14, PI.

W- laughs and proceeds to take our order.

After pie, she wished us a happy pi day!

Really enjoy the small town cafe down the street where they believe that everyday is pie day!

I sent my wifey a text on 3-14 with a link to the steak and b j website.

I didn't even get the steak part.

:(

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent my wifey a text on 3-14 with a link to the steak and b j website.

I didn't even get the steak part.

:(
Only reason I got steak was because I bought it. Got the couch too for suggesting steak and bj day. Oh well. Steak was good.

Back