Pennsylvania Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I talked to NCEES and they said they are just waiting on PCS to give them permission to post the results on their website.

Talking to someone who passed in April I was told that the PE # will be put on the PA board website. Then you will get a packet in the mail that tells you how to order your stamp and other stuff.

Nothing left to do than just enjoy the fact you passed and wait. I doubt you see anything in the mail until after the new year.

I talked to NCEES and they said they are just waiting on PCS to give them permission to post the results on their website.

Talking to someone who passed in April I was told that the PE # will be put on the PA board website. Then you will get a packet in the mail that tells you how to order your stamp and other stuff.

Nothing left to do than just enjoy the fact you passed and wait. I doubt you see anything in the mail until after the new year.

I failed the exam in April the PE# and release of results went like this...

Through this board I saw where someone found the last PE# that was issued and was following along on the license verification search as they added the people who passed in alphabetical order. Unfortunately when they got to my last name I was passed over, but watched with a co-worker as his name was added.

That evening is when we actually got the email from NCEES that our results were available on their website.

PCS has made some upgrades, because 6 months ago they didn't update their page to say pass/fail until after PA had added those who passed to the database and NCEES had released results.

On that note, knowing someone who passed last year I added a few hundred to their PE number and found that the next available number is PE081724. They add a few out-of-state reciprocals everyday it seems, but if you see someone with an A last name in the state of PA pop-up then they have started adding people who passed in October.

I'll be one of the first couple the enter, if they do go alphabetically. I just searched and I'm still listed as an EIT. Dangit. lol

Which site can you watch/refresh to see new license numbers input? I only visit the one you can search by name and type of certification. (http://www.licensepa.state.pa.us/)

Good to know, though, thanks for your input, jsh!

You have to use that site and search by the license number, once they start adding them just keep adding 1 to the number.

I have been randomly checking to see if they have started and they haven't. There is no real reason to follow license by license this time around since PCS already has pass/fail. It would just be nice to know when they start so you can actually see your name and the official NCEES results will be released.

Anyways I doubt it happens before Christmas since it didn't happen today, so Merry Christmas and hopefully we will have a number before the New Year.

You have to use that site and search by the license number, once they start adding them just keep adding 1 to the number.

I have been randomly checking to see if they have started and they haven't. There is no real reason to follow license by license this time around since PCS already has pass/fail. It would just be nice to know when they start so you can actually see your name and the official NCEES results will be released.

Anyways I doubt it happens before Christmas since it didn't happen today, so Merry Christmas and hopefully we will have a number before the New Year.
I will not feel right putting P.E. in my title until a number is issued.

I will not feel right putting P.E. in my title until a number is issued.
Same. That's why I still haven't posted anything about it on social media.

If they add names to the registry of licenses alphabetically, I'm high on the list of last names starting with "A" so I'd assume when I see my status go from "EIT" to "PE" that they've just begun inputting new license numbers. I just keep searching the list of Engineers by last name and inputting my name.

has anyone's status changed on the NCEES site yet? I am still listed as approved.

Still listed as approved on NCEES. I check every evening since I'm busy doing things (vacation not work, thankfully) all day, still nothing. I'm assuming I won't see any changes until after New Years.

Just called the board office to see what the procedure was moving forward...

I was told that exam results would be out the second week of january???

Mine is up as well, looks like they finally uploaded them all yesterday afternoon.

Yep, it's official (now I feel like I can actually celebrate)!

Strange that the NCEES website hasn't updated yet. Friends who passed the test in NY said that NCEES provided some direction for the next steps (getting your stamps, common laws and guidelines, etc.). Anyone know where that stuff is on the PA website?

Can everyone agree that the PA Board website is atrocious?

The website is so disorganized it's giving me fits. Hopefully, they'll snail mail a packet with more detailed information on how to order stamps, copies of the license, etc.

Back