• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PE Review Material For Sale (LOTS OF BOOKS) New Condition

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kalare

Reaction score
I just finally found out I passed the CA PE, so I can finally sell my books. I bought all of the Brand New in Feb of this year, they have no marks, no bends, no nothing. The only thing some of the books have are tabs, all of which are high quality and easliy removed if you'd like to.

I have the following:

Practice Problems for Civil Engineer PE exam 10th Ed (companion to CERM 10th): $30

Civil PE Sampe Examination (companion to CERM 10th): $25

(I will sell BOTH CERM 10th companions for $50)

Six Minute Solutions Water Resources and Environmental: $30

Six Minute Solutions Transporation: $30

Six Minute Solutions Structural: $30

(I will sell ALL 3 Six Minute Solutions Books as a package for $80)

Surveying Principles for Civil Engineers (SPCE2): $45

Civil Surveying Sample Exams for the California Special Civil Engineer Examination(CSSE2): $35

120 Solved Surveying Problems for the California Special Civil Engineer Examination (CSSP): $35

(I will sell ALL 3 Survey Books for $100)

NCEES PE Civil Engineering Sample Questions and Solutions: $50

Kaplan Civil Engineering PE License Review 17th Ed (New one, including Construction) Retail 109.95: $75

Kaplan Civil Engineering PE Problems and Solutions 17th Ed, Retail 44.95: $30

(I will sell BOTH Kaplan books as a package for $90)

Please remember, all books have absolutely no marks in them, and are like brand new. All are the most recent editions, with the exception of the CERM 10th companions, however they are still applicable to the new exams (I passed with them :) ).

Please serious buyers only. You can email me at sdfong at gmail dot com. Any shipping charges will be additional, shouldn't be more than $5 or so, even for multiple books.

Thanks and good luck on the test!

Last edited by a moderator:
All that's left are the 2 CERM companions. I'll sell those both for 50 shipped.

Back