PE Review Courses (Civil - Transportation)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TJS26

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to see if anyone had any input about review courses for the Civil Transportation PE exam? I was looking at EET, School of PE, etc.

Thank you in advance,

TJS26

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to see if anyone had any input about review courses for the Civil Transportation PE exam? I was looking at EET, School of PE, etc.

Thank you in advance,

TJS26

Weird timing I just posted this in the transportation form, hope it helps.

I'm going to write up a longer debrief on my thoughts about the exam, but I'll start a thread for that. I didn't buy a class to study for the FE or PE, and if you're OK with learning by throwing yourself at problems, and going back through to find out why you got a 12/40 your first time through, you'll pass no problem. 

My employer didn't offer to pay for my license, so I tried to stay as cheap as I could. I bought a bunch of problems (https://www.ebay.com/itm/203221029413?ul_noapp=true) (shameless plug, delete if not allowed) and spent around 150 hours going through them all. I was lucky and was able to borrow a green book, CERM, and MUTCD. 

If you feel like you have to have someone keeping you honest, a class would probably be worth it.

Back