PE Proctor deadline

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lion

Reaction score
I have registered in Iowa but want to take the PE exam in Kansas. Does anyone know the deadline to proctor exam in Kansas? Was it Feb 22? Can someone confirm? I will call the board tomorrow to fine out. I think I missed it. Damn.

I have registered in Iowa but want to take the PE exam in Kansas. Does anyone know the deadline to proctor exam in Kansas? Was it Feb 22? Can someone confirm? I will call the board tomorrow to fine out. I think I missed it. Damn.

Yes, the deadline was February 22. The ELSES website (http://www.els-examreg.org/) indicates:

"The deadline for April 2008 proctor requests has passed."

No worries, just take it in Iowa!

Yeah, can someone explain this to me? Does lion live in IA, but is working in Kansas on a project so would rather take it there or why would you proctor to take it somewhere else?

I could see if you were already licensed in a state and needed to get licensed somewhere else and they require you to take extra exams (like CA).

What's the scoop?

There is also different requirements per state.

I know in Pennsylvania you have to pass you EIT and then 4 years of experience in order to sit for the PE but in Maryland you just have to have 4 years experience and the EIT passed with no specific order.

Back