PE Exam results wait time?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, the race is on. The process of re-integration into my former life was going very well. I was back to family time, bicycling etc. and fractured my 5th metatarsal playing hoops. 6-8 weeks in a boot. What's first? Boot off or test results? Maybe I should start studying again now?

I can't help but look at it with an ironic appreciation, after all, its just a minor setback. But still - now I've got a "parallel" waiting period...

Good luck to all!

(NY ME Thermal/Fluids)

In other news, I ended up on this topic trying to figure out which will come first, my PE exam results (taken in Massachusetts) or my baby, due on May 28th... The wait is on!
I would put money on the baby.

They are way more predictable.

Congrats!

Ok, the race is on. The process of re-integration into my former life was going very well. I was back to family time, bicycling etc. and fractured my 5th metatarsal playing hoops. 6-8 weeks in a boot. What's first? Boot off or test results? Maybe I should start studying again now?

I can't help but look at it with an ironic appreciation, after all, its just a minor setback. But still - now I've got a "parallel" waiting period...

Good luck to all!

(NY ME Thermal/Fluids)
You haven't experienced a broken foot until you have your big toe cut off and re-attached surgically, then walk a half a mile to the stadium the next week, then to the upper deck from there, in 10" of snow in Foxboro, MA. N00b.

^^^
52205.strip.gif

My co-worker took the exam last April on 4/8/2011 and he got the result from NCEES on 5/7/2011. It's about a month. I hope it will be the same this year... coz I can't wait no more!!!

My co-worker took the exam last April on 4/8/2011 and he got the result from NCEES on 5/7/2011. It's about a month. I hope it will be the same this year... coz I can't wait no more!!!
From reading previous threads, I believe the results were released around 5/25/2011.

Your co-worker is definitely lying to you or has a really bad memory. The earliest state was at about May 25th for the April 2011 exam (47 days).

Also, thanks for the congrats everyone, still waiting on both of course. ;) Last Oct. in Mass. it was exactly 7 weeks from the test so that puts us at June 1st this year. Seems way too long!!!!

Also, thanks for the congrats everyone, still waiting on both of course. ;) Last Oct. in Mass. it was exactly 7 weeks from the test so that puts us at June 1st this year. Seems way too long!!!!
Doesn't May 28th seem too long as well? At least if the baby's late, you can induce labor...but there's no hope trying to induce your state board to release the results before they're ready.

Your co-worker is definitely lying to you or has a really bad memory. The earliest state was at about May 25th for the April 2011 exam (47 days).

Not really, because he log in to NCEES and showed me the result letter in front of me.

well, he didn't receive the certification from the Board until June 7, it's like two months from the exam day.

Not really, because he log in to NCEES and showed me the result letter in front of me.
The NCEES letters are dynamically generated. Take a look at the date again. It probably said 5/7/2012, not 2011. I bet today it says 5/9/2012.

Results not yet released....probably by June

October 2012 Exam Registration Details Current Exam Information and Options

Exam registration does not open until mid-June.

Exam Registration History Previous Exam Registrations

Examination Taken Administration Location Results/Additional Documents

PE - Civil - Structural 04/2012 APEGGA Edmonton - Edmonton, Canada Exam results/diagnostics not yet available

I did some research on this and going back to year's April exam Minnesota (where I'm at) candidates recieved their results in about 56 days. Based on that I predict we should be very close by June 7, next month. I hope sooner.....

Back