PE Exam Material for Sell ( Civil Engineer - Construction Module )

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

semsem

Reaction score
Dear All,

I've PASSED PE Exam in October 2011 from 1st time. I'd recommend for any new taker to this exam to select the construction module and to be far away from the structural module.

My books are in excellent condition and almost new. The books and prices are listed below excluding the shipment price ofcourse:

Morning Section:

• Civil Engineering Reference Manual for the PE Exam (CERM11), 11th Edition with E-Book access valid till March 2012 $ 155 Condition: Excellent, some pages marked with highlighter pen.

• Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam (CEPP11), 11th Edition: A Companion to (CERM11) $ 50 Condition: Like New.

• Quick Reference for the Civil Engineering PE Exam (CEQR5), 5th Edition $ 45 Condition: Very Good, some pages marked with highlighter pen

• Civil PE Sample Examination (CESX2), 2nd Edition $ 50 Condition: Like New

For the whole Package you can save $ 40 and get it all for $ 260 only.

Afternoon Section (Construction Module):

• NCEES PE Civil: Construction Sample Questions & Solutions (NCPECC). $ 50 Condition: Like New

• Civil PE Professional Engineer Exam Construction Module Practice Problems (CECPP). $ 40 Condition: Like New

• Civil PE Professional Engineer Exam Construction Module (CECM3), 3rd Edition. $ 35 Condition: Excellent, very few pages have pencil writing.

For the whole Package you can save $ 15 and get it all for $ 110 only.

GOOD LUCK for all of you.

Back