• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PE Environmental Exam Material

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goldenjag

Reaction score
I have the following Environmental Engineering Review Material for the PE exam available for sale:

1. Kaplan Environmental Engineering PE License Review, Copyright 2007 - material review of exam topics - good condition, tabbed and has helpful red pen notes throughout text- $40

2. Kaplan Environmental Engineering, PE Sample Exam, Copyright 2009 - 50 morning and 50 afternoon problems - like new condition with some pencil and red pen notes - $20

3. PPI, Practice Problems for the Environmental Engineering PE Exam (ENVPP2), Lindenburg, 2nd Edition (Copyright 2003) - like new condition - $40

4. PPI, Environmental Engineering Solved Problems (ENSP2), 2nd Edition (Copyright 2006) - good condition, with some pencil and pen marks - $40

5. PPI, Environmental Engineering Practice PE Exams (ENPX3), 3rd Edition (Copyright 2004) - like new - $40

If someone would like all 5 books, I'll sell them for a total of $150.

If interested or if you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]. Paypal only please.

Thanks and Good Luck!!!

The Kaplan Environmental Engineering, PE Sample Exam (Item #2) is sold - all of the other books are still available.

Thanks.

The following is the only book still available:

3. PPI, Practice Problems for the Environmental Engineering PE Exam (ENVPP2), Lindenburg, 2nd Edition (Copyright 2003) - like new condition - $40

Thanks.

The following is the only book still available:

Thanks.

If its still available, I'm interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back