• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PE Electrical Power Review Materials for Sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eringharvey

Reaction score
I just passed the Power PE Exam (October 2010) and have the following for sale:

PE Electrical and Computer: Power Sample Questions and Solutions by NCEES, Condition: Like New $35

Electrical Engineering Practice Problems, 8th ed. (Paperback) by John A. Camara, Condition: Like New $45

Power Systems Analysis (Paperback) by John J. Grainger and William D. Stevenson Jr., Condition: Good $90

Engineering Economy 5th ed. (Paperback) by Leland Blank and Anthony Tarquin, Condition: Good $25

You can buy them all for $175.

Please send me a message if you would like to buy multiple items or if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

I still have these if anyone is interested. Feel free to make an offer.

PE Electrical and Computer: Power Sample Questions and Solutions by NCEES, Condition: Like New $35

Electrical Engineering Practice Problems, 8th ed. (Paperback) by John A. Camara, Condition: Like New $45

Power Systems Analysis (Paperback) by John J. Grainger and William D. Stevenson Jr., Condition: Good $90

Engineering Economy 5th ed. (Paperback) by Leland Blank and Anthony Tarquin, Condition: Good $25

Please send me a message if you would like to buy multiple items or if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

Maybe the next round of engineers that just took the electrical test are interested? Please see below, and feel free to make any offer. Thanks!

I still have these if anyone is interested. Feel free to make an offer.

Thanks!

Back