• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PE ELECTRICAL / POWER EXAM MATERIALS NEEDED

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EDISON_NY

“You're analog players in a digital world&quot
Reaction score
anyone has the PE electrical power exam materials for sale , I'm going for the oct/2010 exam :p10940623: .

Thanks,

Here is the list:

Power Systems Analysis, Grainger/Stevenson, $50

Standard Handbook for Electrical Engineers, $125

Schaum's Electric Machines and Electromechanics, $10

Schaum's Electric Power Systems, $10

(2) NCEES Electrical Power practice test, $40 each

2008 NEC (not handbook), $50

GA Tech Prep class binder, $300

The GA Tech binder is what was sent to me directly from GA Tech for their online class. It breaks down each topic in the test with notes, examples, and lots of problems with solutions. The class is available online for anyone for $875. I am just selling the notes to try and recoup some of the money I paid.

I will sell everything and include shipping for $500. If you want just certain books, then add $5 shipping per book. Also, there are two NCEES practice tests since the GA Tech class came with one and I had already bought one.

Send me an email if you are interested, [email protected]. This will be paypal transaction.

This was posted earlier and I haven't had any takers, I will sell it all shipping included for $400.

Back