PE Classes, Anyone else take the PPI class?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bcbillings

County Engineer
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone else here was in the PPI class? I found it very helpful, we will see soon enough how helpful it was!

No because other people I know who took it said it was relatively unhelpful. I used PPI for Fe prep and agree it could be much better.

You will see many opinions on that question throughout the forum. A lot of people did EET and found it useful. I took school of PE for transportation depth, passed on my first attempt, and thought it was good as well. I think you need to evaluate what's offered in your area. I do better in a classroom setting and SoPE was the only company in my area that offered that. Either way, don't expect the review course to pass the test for you.

Actually, PPI is the shit! I took it and it made me pass on the first try. The class made me focus on areas that most likely was going to be on the exam. Did a shit load of practice problems as homework. It pretty much helped me get organized and ready prior to the exam. This is just my opinion. I heard good and bad things from other people on the PPI, it also depends on your instructor too...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back