• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PE civil books for sale( passed april 09 pe with this material

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

transpoeng

Reaction score
Hi

Every body,

I used following books for April 09 Exam and passed in first attempt with 31/2 months preparation. Now they are on sale. I also have some excellent study material in addition to these books. If any body really interested, we can talk about that. I did lot of research on these books and materials, so I can give you some suggestion how to prepare for the

PE civil exam (Transportation) with these study material. I prefer some one interested in most of these materials , so that I don’t have to make so many trip t post office

1. CERM 11TH edition Good Condition ------$130.

2. Civil PE sample exam 2nd edition (new edition with construction). --------$40.0

3. Civil PE sample exam 1st edition with copies of construction module from

2nd edition.-------- $ 35.0

4.Ncees sample Q & Solution --------$45.0

5. Six min solution GEO ---------$30.0

6 Six min solution TRANSPORTATION---------- $30.0

7 Six min solution WATER RESOURCES------------ $30.0

8. Six min solution STRUCTURES------------- $30.00

9. Principles of foundation engineering by Braja M Das new edition------------ $ 40.00

10. ITE traffic engineering Handbook new edition------- $70.00

11.soil engineering by Merlin G. Spangler and Richard L.Handy.---------$35.00

12.Environmental engineering a design approach by Acardio P Sincero and Georgia A Sincero .-----------35.00

13. Other excellent material in addition to these books.

Shipping is not included.

I have 10% discount coupon from PPI valid until 10/31/09, I will give to someone free, who will buy more # of books.

According to me, this books with the material I mentioned above, is all you need to pass this exam with 3 months time duration .

You also need code books but I am not selling those. I can tell you which one you need and how to use them.

Good luck with OCT 09 PE exam!

Contact me @ [email protected]

Latest posts

Back