• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PE Books for Sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mizza

Reaction score
I recently passed the exam and would like to sell some of my books.

PPI CERM Practice Problems 11th edition - $40

PPI Civil PE Sample Examination - $20

Six Minute Solutions 3rd edition - $30

NCEES Sample Questions and Solutions - $40

ITE 5th Edition (well used) - $60 OBO

AASHTO Geometric Design of Highways and Streets 2004 paperback- $120

HCM 2000 US Customary Units - $100

Traffic and Highway Engineeering by Garber and Hoel 4th edition (New still in plastic wrapping) - $50

Buyer will pay shipping prices. To estimate shipping my zip code is 98596.

Unless otherwise noted all books are in good condition with straight corners and limited writing in ink and whiteout. What is written in these books is the updated information gathered from the approprate errata. They are also tabbed using 3M tabbing which is removable without ripping pages.

If interested please email me at [email protected]. with your address so I can approximate the shipping cost and you can then paypal me.

Thank you.

Traffic and Highway Engineeering by Garber and Hoel 4th edition (New still in plastic wrapping) - $50

Unless otherwise noted all books are in good condition with straight corners and limited writing in ink and whiteout. What is written in these books is the updated information gathered from the approprate errata. They are also tabbed using 3M tabbing which is removable without ripping pages.

If interested please email me at [email protected]. with your address so I can approximate the shipping cost and you can then paypal me.

Thank you.
The following books are still available:

AASHTO Geometric Design of Highways and Streets 2004 paperback- $100 (price reduced)

Thank you.
The following books are still available:

AASHTO Geometric Design of Highways and Streets 2004 paperback- $100 (price reduced)

I still have the following books for sale.

I will ship books via USPS media mail at buyers expense.

Thank you for looking.

Back