PCS-EES States: MA, CT, PA, VA, IA

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ladies and Gentlemen....

I got this by email today...

We received them in house yesterday. It will take some time to reconcile, print, stuff, and mail them. So we will mail them as soon as their ready.

Sincerely,

Tara D. Elkins

Examination Coordinator

Hopefully by the end of the week, or early next for the PA PE folks!

Brian

I have been on the PA website everyday, even though the Board doesn't have a meeting until June 20th....the latest PA PE# is PE074656, so anything after that will be coming from April's test.....Good Luck to all waiting in PA.....

I have been on the PA website everyday, even though the Board doesn't have a meeting until June 20th....the latest PA PE# is PE074656, so anything after that will be coming from April's test.....Good Luck to all waiting in PA.....
Same here... but from the board newsletter, the board will only meet tomorrow (20-JUN) "If needed" ...what ever that means. From the email I got, it would seem that the results have already been approved, and are going out. Maybe they meet tomorrow to approve the approval?

I work for the state, so it would make the most sense that any redundancy would be added into the process to slow it down.

Brian

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm not sure how reliable the PA state board is because one of my fellow engineers here graduated from college in 5/06 and the PA board still shows him as being an EIT pending graduation :party-smiley-048: . He has sent in his official transcript form after graduation also.

Do you go to http://www.dos.state.pa.us/bpoa/cwp/view.a...04&q=432708 for the number lookup?

jroyce - my brother passed his eit in december and graduated in may. they just updated his status on the pa website yesterday.

as for me, i'm patiently waiting for my pe results like the rest. :mail-296:

I have been watching the state site for the last week waiting in anticpation. Every morning it creaps up a few number due to reprocity. Let's hope the wait will be over soon!

I have been watching the state site for the last week waiting in anticpation. Every morning it creaps up a few number due to reprocity. Let's hope the wait will be over soon!

I spoke with EES/PCS and the results for the Connecticut PE exam were mailed out yesterday.

I just spoke to someone at PCS and told that they don't mail out VA results, the state does. I guess its true that even if you are PCS-EES state, not everyone gets the results from them directly.

I just spoke to someone at PCS and told that they don't mail out VA results, the state does. I guess its true that even if you are PCS-EES state, not everyone gets the results from them directly.
The results are directly mailed to the candidate. The state then mails the candidates that pass information/fees to get licensed. I've been told this can go into September.

The results are directly mailed to the candidate. The state then mails the candidates that pass information/fees to get licensed. I've been told this can go into September.

This is true, i called yesterday. They said that we will know befor ethe state knows and they said that they hope to have PA's results sent out before next week. So, i am guessing that it will be here on Saturday at the earliest for PA.

I am also waiting in PA.

As of last Friday (June 15th) my PAPE coordinator at EES told me via email that "results will be out 10 to 12 weeks after the exam date".

Apparently, things have been moving along since then. Results this Friday or Saturday would be great.

I am also waiting in PA.
As of last Friday (June 15th) my PAPE coordinator at EES told me via email that "results will be out 10 to 12 weeks after the exam date".

Apparently, things have been moving along since then. Results this Friday or Saturday would be great.
That sounds like their standard line that they told you.... They said they HOPE to have them out by next week and he sounded confident he would. But "hope to" and "will be" are two different things.

Well since it is now practically the end of the week in hopes they would say they were sent out today. Instead, they said they are currently working on PA and they will go out next week :(

By the twitching of my thumbs, MA results approach to the sound of beating drums?

Back