• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Passed Environmental PE - Study Materials 4 Sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tipass

Reaction score
Hi,

I passed the April 2009 Exam and have my study materials available for sale. The items available are the following:

1. Salvato - Environmental Engineering $120+shipping (excellent resource)
  2. NCEES Practice Exam (2 editions) - $30 for both exams+shipping (a must have)
  3. NC State Review DVDs includes notes DVD - $150+shipping
  4. 2 Lindburg Practice Exam Books (6 exams total) - $40 for both +shipping
  5. Metcalf and Eddy Wastewater Book - $120 (definitely useful resource) +shipping
  6. Environmental Engineering Solved Problems - $25 +shipping
  7. Environmental Engineering Practice Problems $30 (PPI practice problem book)+shipping

Most of these resources are marked up and tabbed. Can sell as a package for a $50 discount and no shipping cost.

I am interested in the following books are they still available and what are the author/editions?

Environmental Engineering Solved Problems - $25 +shipping

Environmental Engineering Practice Problems $30 (PPI practice problem book)+shipping

Thanks.

I am interested in the following books are they still available and what are the author/editions?
Environmental Engineering Solved Problems - $25 +shipping

Environmental Engineering Practice Problems $30 (PPI practice problem book)+shipping

Thanks.

Both are still available and can be mailed overnight. Please call me at 901-326-5973 to arrange payment and shipping. Best of luck on the exam!

Back