P45--Would you buy one?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Master slacker

Something awesome.
Reaction score
http://www.birminghampost.net/birmingham-business/birmingham-business-news/businesslatest/2013/02/01/coventry-students-design-tiny-car-for-top-gear-s-jeremy-clarkson-65233-32725601/

jeremy-clarkson-in-the-p45-car-picture-rod-fountain-bbc-419929384.jpg

Have you ever wanted to look like a LEGO astronaut on the highway?

Watched that the other night, was laughing my ass off the entire time. Love how he sprayed half of it in the garbage can to offset the two pound minimum cost.

Oh, nevermind. I thought we were talking about:

220px-Bell_P-39_Airacobra.jpg

Then I read up on it and found out the P-45 never quite existed. I was thinking about something else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, nevermind. I thought we were talking about:

220px-Bell_P-39_Airacobra.jpg

Then I read up on it and found out the P-45 never quite existed. I was thinking about something else.
The P-51 Mustang maybe?

^^^ I was thinking about the Mustang when I first saw the title too.

^ ^ ^ Yes, probably - P-51 Mustang. I would buy one of those.

I was out biking through the pastoral countryside one clear Spring day, when I passed a private landing strip from which there emanated the most frighteningly horrendous noise. I stopped to see what was up and out of the back of the hanger rolled something ... something fierce... somethinng ominous... something deadly.... It rolled down the runway and leapt to the sky, cowering all beneath it's menacing presence.

Yup, I'd buy one of those if I had the means.

Legoscootercar? Nope.

I was thinking a P-45 was a Ruger product. I think my old AMF-Harley Davidson golf cart has that thing beat hands down.

Latest posts

Back