OSHA

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wendy

Reaction score
Did I getting the correct book -

The complete 29 CFR OSHA 1926 Construction Industry Regulations

Compliance in the construction industry is made easier with this comprehensive 29 CFR 1926 book. Access information, including the 1903 regulations about inspections, citations, and proposed penalties, the 1904 regulations about recording and reporting occupational injuries and illnesses, pertinent 1910 general industry regulations, and all of the 1926 OSHA construction industry regulations. This book is written specifically for construction industry compliance. Also included are the OSHA 300 Log, Sharps Injury Log, incident report forms, and selected OSHA letters of interpretation, as well as a listing of OSHA locations and phone numbers. Find everything you need to meet OSHA standards for the construction industry with this 29 CFR 1926 book.

Updated thru Jan 2008

RegLogic™

Part 1903

Part 1904

Part 1910 Selected General Industry Topics

OSHA Forms 300, 300A, and 301

OSHA Interpretations

Quick-Find Index

I got it from thr web site http://www.buildsafe.org/ and cost me $24 something

However, I saw another website look totally different but still called OSHA that cost more.....

I am wonder if I getting the correct book that for the exam.

I ordered the one that is $39.95 from www.oshacfr.com. Can you reference the Table of Contents to determine if you have all of the code? If not, then send me a PM, and I'll try to help you determine which sections you may be missing.

I ordered the one that is $39.95 from www.oshacfr.com. Can you reference the Table of Contents to determine if you have all of the code? If not, then send me a PM, and I'll try to help you determine which sections you may be missing.
I did not buy it yet..I am worry I get the wrong book even it just $24, but everything add-up.

But I found the same book show in the amazon. I look just like that :

http://www.amazon.com/1926-OSHA-Constructi...2414&sr=1-1

but in previously the link I had was only $24.95, I don't know I shold get it or not.

I heard the CCH version is better then the Mancomm.
but if use for the exam that only for the 1926, then this book maybe ok?

Mancomm has about 400 pages....I dont know the CCH? can you send me the link where to find the CCH?

but if use for the exam that only for the 1926, then this book maybe ok?
Mancomm has about 400 pages....I dont know the CCH? can you send me the link where to find the CCH?
Think CCH is 700+ pages. I believe it has illustrations and has bigger print. I bought the Mancomm version initially and I didn't like it. http://hr.cch.com/products/ProductID-4551.asp

If you just need it for the exam you can just print it out from the OSHA website and bind it.

If you just need it for the exam you can just print it out from the OSHA website and bind it.
I did that and it cost me a couple of points on the exam. Make sure you a complete book with the table of contents that you can tab.

NCEES calls for the Federal Edition...

The reprints seem nice but are they the fed version as required for the exam?
I thought OSHA is only one book or one version...I did not it has different copy. I normally search online whevever I need the information for OSHA...however, for 24 dollar , save time and paper and printer INK. Just hope I get the right one.

I thought OSHA is only one book or one version...I did not it has different copy. I normally search online whevever I need the information for OSHA...however, for 24 dollar , save time and paper and printer INK. Just hope I get the right one.
Wendy,

Did you ever find out if the $24 book is the correct one? Thanks.

Yea is it the right book?
I just ordered the one from Amazon.com over 39 dollars, it just arrived. it has near 400 pages.

http://www.amazon.com/1926-OSHA-Constructi...3408&sr=8-1

When I decided to order last week, i forgot the previous link that cost $24. Now, I just compared to both link and the hard copy I have from amazon.com $39 one....

the only different is $24 - Print Jan, 2008; $39 - Printed July 2008. both contain the same information.

I did not check the exam required which version.....oh well, its too late to return.

It is not a heavy book even it said 400 somthing pages in there....

Last edited by a moderator:
I just ordered the one from Amazon.com over 39 dollars, it just arrived. it has near 400 pages.http://www.amazon.com/1926-OSHA-Constructi...3408&sr=8-1

When I decided to order last week, i forgot the previous link that cost $24. Now, I just compared to both link and the hard copy I have from amazon.com $39 one....

the only different is $24 - Print Jan, 2008; $39 - Printed July 2008. both contain the same information.

I did not check the exam required which version.....oh well, its too late to return.

It is not a heavy book even it said 400 somthing pages in there....
I bought the $39 version from Amazon too.

Back