OREGON - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
will do OITCIVIL
I hope the website is updated soon, but the same person that told me about results already being mailed out said it will be a few weeks after results are mailed out before the website gets updated. I hope it's wrong...

The reason I'm so interested in this is because I've moved in the last week and I fear it will be months before my forwarded mail catches up to me (it's a long story!) And I really need to find out in the next few weeks.

Hey...I see that OSBEELS "updated" their site today, but I'm not sure what they updated. Not trying to freak anyone out, but maybe they are starting the process of updating or maybe they changed something little just to freak out anyone that's hanging around. Just thought I'd let you know.

Cross your fingers guys. I just called in to OBEELS and they told me that they just mailed out the PE results this morning. Good lucks to all.

Hey...I see that OSBEELS "updated" their site today, but I'm not sure what they updated. Not trying to freak anyone out, but maybe they are starting the process of updating or maybe they changed something little just to freak out anyone that's hanging around. Just thought I'd let you know.

PA has been doing that for the last week or so. It is probably just a reciprocity license or something like that. Don't worry until someone says they see they name on the website (and that they took the test in April 07. Some of the vet here will definately mess with you on that one :bananalama: )

Cross your fingers guys. I just called in to OBEELS and they told me that they just mailed out the PE results this morning. Good lucks to all.

I just called OSBEEL and they say they have only mailed the FE exam results this morning , not sure whats the fact.

Man, I just called OSBEELS as weel and confirmed it was the FE that went out today and they do not have results on the PE. That is crazy because I called on Monday and they said results were in for the PE and would be mailed out by the end of the week. OSBEELS needs to get their poop in a pile!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I picked the wrong emoticon last message....I did not fail, but i may commit suicide.

Guys,

Just talked on the phone with OBEELS not the front desk person of course. They told me that they had received the results for the PE exam however there is an error in the report so they had asked NCEES to correct it. They will follow up with NCEES tomorrow. If they receive the correct information tomorrow, they will be able to mail out the results immediately.

I kept asking them for a specific day and they told me they would not be able to give me one. But they said we can call them if we do not receive the results by Thursday next week.

I guess we have to wait another week. This is killing me.

I have been doing my End The Waiting dance for everyone in Oregon
tribal.gif

The waiting is almost over !!! :)

JR

I hope the website is updated soon, but the same person that told me about results already being mailed out said it will be a few weeks after results are mailed out before the website gets updated. I hope it's wrong...
The reason I'm so interested in this is because I've moved in the last week and I fear it will be months before my forwarded mail catches up to me (it's a long story!) And I really need to find out in the next few weeks.
I'm glad I'm wrong! I just checked the website and I am now listed:

xxxxxPE IlPadrino CE Active 12/31/2008

Great news!

Last edited by a moderator:
I passed too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, when I saw you posted IlPadrino my heart nearly jumped into my throat as I went to the OSBEELS site.

I passed too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, when I saw you posted IlPadrino my heart nearly jumped into my throat as I went to the OSBEELS site.
Congratulations. I'd have to say the best way to find out is when you're almost certain you're going to get "No Licensees Found" and are pleasantly surprised. Much better than opening a letter, eh?

Oh yeah, Congrats to you too by the way! Now I'm just gonna have to take the rest of the day off and celebrate.

Vongwv,

When did you check your results. I kept calling the Board and they told me that they won't update the website until they mail the results out. If you saw your status updated that means I fail. Can you please confirm that the website is updated so I know.

Thanks,

leqk

Thanks Jregieng...now I can enjoy my weekend.

I found out on June 22nd, I went from just having my EIT status showing to now having a second one showing my PE. I'm not sure what would be going on if they said they haven't updated it yet.

Back