Online courses

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

sprite

Anyone take online PE (civil) review courses that were helpful?

(also if there is one for surveying and seismic too please chime in!)

Thanks all! :)

Anyone take online PE (civil) review courses that were helpful?(also if there is one for surveying and seismic too please chime in!)

Thanks all! :)

I was wondering the same thing. I am leaning to the ASCE (same as SmartPros) review course (CD's & Online). Anyone have an opion on this online course before I burn $645.

I was wondering the same thing. I am leaning to the ASCE (same as SmartPros) review course (CD's & Online). Anyone have an opion on this online course before I burn $645.

KingPH, I'm struggling with answering this!! Mainly because I spent the money, and there is NO WAY I could have passed the exam if I had not bought those CD's......BUT, my situation is different than most. I'm a 20 year experience guy that was able to take the exam in NC without a college degree....so those CD's were invaluable to me.

If I were to be honest with you, I think if you can find someone to split the cost with you, then I would say absolutely get them, but the whole $645 as a review, if you have a 4 year degree, then it's a tough call. You might look on ebay to see if someone is selling thiers, and you can just use the CD's, not the online stuff???

Back