Ongoing CBT Exam Spam Thread 2022

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Minisnick's team has about 2/3 of these as pictured. Yes to nicest slowest strongest smallest coach's and toughest. Not to fastest best and tallest

littleleague.jpg

What even *is* best kid? Like best at the sport? The most “well behaved” and rule follower? WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!
I know!!! Best how??? PLays every position well? Best hitter???

Minisnick fits multiple. Overall he is probably the most consistent. He is the tallest, but he plays catcher 90% of the time. He is probably one of the strongest as he can throw from home to second without making the baseman moving from the base to catch. He will be pitching wednesday, so he was shifted to left outfield 2/3 of the way through last night game to rest his arm and also not starting at catcher tonight.

I know!!! Best how??? PLays every position well? Best hitter???

Minisnick fits multiple. Overall he is probably the most consistent. He is the tallest, but he plays catcher 90% of the time. He is probably one of the strongest as he can throw from home to second without making the baseman moving from the base to catch. He will be pitching wednesday, so he was shifted to left outfield 2/3 of the way through last night game to rest his arm and also not starting at catcher tonight.
In my experience with little league, they put the best player at first base. You gotta make a play every single hit.

Latest posts

Back