Ongoing CBT Exam Spam Thread 2022

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate carpet pissers dude. We had the MIL over for the holidays and she has a new runt. Pissed all over. I had to call the carpet cleaners after she left. I love dealing with that and tossing out $250 everytime.
TMYS.png

I hate carpet pissers dude. We had the MIL over for the holidays and she has a new runt. Pissed all over. I had to call the carpet cleaners after she left. I love dealing with that and tossing out $250 everytime.
View attachment 26890
Oh nooooo that sucks!!! If I were your MIL, I'd pay for the carpet cleaner.

I'm grateful that my parents had floors when my dog was a baby puppy, so that no rugs were harmed when he was being potty-trained.

Famous lies told by some of our more recent presidents:
- I'm not a spam." -Richard Nixon
- "Read my lips, no new spams." - George H.W. Bush
- "I did not have sexual relations with that spam" -Bill Clinton
- "If you like your spam, you can keep it." -Barack Obama
- "We had the biggest spams in the history of inaugural speeches." -Donald Trump
- "I don't like to lie." - Donald Trump
- (Insert a trillion more lies from Donald Trump here)
- "I'm going to eliminate your spam debt...." -Joe Biden

Oh nooooo that sucks!!! If I were your MIL, I'd pay for the carpet cleaner.

I'm grateful that my parents had floors when my dog was a baby puppy, so that no rugs were harmed when he was being potty-trained.
To be honest, she really does a lot for us and I would never ever expect this from her. Her little turd is just figuring out life, and I get it. Our house is super dog friendly, and I know some of the others like to smell and mark if they sense it's been done already. So more of just a preventative measure spam.

Latest posts

Back