Ongoing CBT Exam Spam Thread 2022

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Girrrrl I feel you with that cold! When I turned on my space heater in my office this morning it said the temp in here was 44! Two hours later it is up to 56. Brrrrrrrr!!!
Also, SPAM!!!!!!

It's my office in my house lololol. I have it set up in our sun room. I would be very angry if my company office was that cold!

It's my office in my house lololol. I have it set up in our sun room. I would be very angry if my company office was that cold!
Ohhhh okay, haha. Solidarity sun room office buddies then, my sun room office gets cold af too! It's a ~20 year old addition to a 100-year-old house. I definitely need a space heater.

I have my space heater, plus an electric blanket on my chair, AND I'm wearing my blanket dress with hood

Because it’s a sun room, does it have less insulation/lots of windows?
yep yep. lots of windows. it was also an addition at some point to our 80 year old house. not sure when it was added on, but it's just crawl space under this room.

really this room is my cat's room that he has kindly been letting me use as my office the last 2 years

I have a blanket, reindeer slippers (ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME), and a crochet shawl wrapped around my neck. I actually want to crochet more shawls just to keep warm in this little room.

It's 24 degrees here but 15 with the wind chill, sad face.

Back