Ongoing CBT Exam Spam Thread 2022

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have leftover zucchini quesadillas in line for lunch. And then pasta with homemade red sauce, Italian sausage, and lots of veggies for dinner. Except, oops, I forgot to buy pasta, so we have to get some today.

What shape of pasta should we get? Most recently, we used bucatini. So no bucatini this time. We’ve used penne/rigatoni/fusilli/orecchiette many times.

What would be your go-to pasta shape for what I’ve described?

We have leftover zucchini quesadillas in line for lunch. And then pasta with homemade red sauce, Italian sausage, and lots of veggies for dinner. Except, oops, I forgot to buy pasta, so we have to get some today.

What shape of pasta should we get? Most recently, we used bucatini. So no bucatini this time. We’ve used penne/rigatoni/fusilli/orecchiette many times.

Cavatappi! Has a lot of surface area for sauce and if you're stabbing sausage anyway, just stab a Cavatappi nood.

Cheese tortellini

Ohh tortellini! I don’t usually get anything that’s not dried pasta from a box/bulk bin. An intriguing option!

Latest posts

Back