Ongoing CBT Exam Spam Thread 2022

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey @pbrme! Got any cool rides planned this spring/summer? I'm volunteering doing radio comms for a few gravel races while I'm nursing a sprained ankle.

Also, SPAM.
Just a handful of local'ish destination MTB rides at places we've been wanting to explore. The wife really kicked it up a notch this year, she's been training with a local race team since October. She set a goal to do 3 bike races this year. Last week I helped run support sag for 17 road riders in her group. They did [Day-1: 100mi & 4,400ft] [Day-2: 60mi & 4,500ft] [Day-3: 65mi & 4,600] [Day-4: 100mi & 9,300ft]. A few didn't do the full shebang each day and only 3 did the full day-4. It was a fun experience for me to see those animals put in the work though and makes me want to get back into road shape. I'd love to check off a century race myself, but need to build back the saddle time. Other than that I'm trying to organize a 4-day three night pack ride, from north to south across WA state. It's been a work in progress trying to piece it all together on an old railroad grade.

Back