Ongoing CBT Exam Spam Thread 2022

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to a concert tonight at least spam!
Who are you seeing? I was at a bluegrass festival over the weekend. We only bought a single day ticket, and man, I haven’t been on my feet for that long in forever. Good thing I wore hiking boots, but I still needed a break! Haha. Anyway, we saw the Infamous Stringdusters — they were the headliner — and they were SO GOOD. And I don’t even typically listen to a lot of bluegrass music. It was so cool!

EDIT: TOPSIES!

Who are you seeing? I was at a bluegrass festival over the weekend. We only bought a single day ticket, and man, I haven’t been on my feet for that long in forever. Good thing I wore hiking boots, but I still needed a break! Haha. Anyway, we saw the Infamous Stringdusters — they were the headliner — and they were SO GOOD. And I don’t even typically listen to a lot of bluegrass music. It was so cool!

EDIT: TOPSIES!
Portugal the man and Alt-J!!

I’ve seen both of those bands before! Separately. I think Portugal the Man was at Coachella in 2014, and then I won free tickets from a radio station to see Alt-J in 2016 or 2017.

Fun!
Haha I’ve also seen them both separately!!! Fun shows for both. First time I saw Portugal the man was about 11 years ago. It was before they got real big and it was in a real small bar venue and I feel lucky to have gotten to see them in that setting!!

Thanks, I am grateful I've been able to see them as many times as I have and that I have a lot of happy memories at their shows ❤ and the good news is my brother will still be visiting me now that the concert had been canceled, so really looking forward to that!

Back