OKLAHOMA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just intercepted the mailman at my office and he had my envelope. I passed! The envelope is a thick one with a follow up ethics test and some other stuff. Man, I am still shaking.

I just intercepted the mailman at my office and he had my envelope. I passed! The envelope is a thick one with a follow up ethics test and some other stuff. Man, I am still shaking.
Congrats !!! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

JR

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

:party-smiley-048:

:beerchug:

New registrations are being added to the website now. Not enough OK addresses to be from the test, I think. Will see...

Just received mail today, no results in there :D I guess I'll find out on monday.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Got my results today, I passed! Sure is great to have this over!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got the results. PASSED!!!!!!!!!! That test was difficult. I've been taking it over and over again in my mind since I drove back from Edmond. The review class in Tulsa was well worth it. I live a 120 miles from TU and would still do it over again.

:th_rockon:

Received a passing mark on christmas eve.

For everyone's benefit down the road:

My passing results came in a manila envelope, guessing about 6x9", rather thick, as it included the pass letter, ncees recored brochure, invitation to a ceremony, and the oklahoma engineering statutes (booklet).

also, Re: ordering seals in Oklahoma:

No, the license number will be different [than your PE application number]. We actually ask that you wait until you receive your licensure packet before you order your seal. It will have all of the information that you will need, including your license number and specifications on your seal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my results today, I passed! Sure is great to have this over!
Congrats !! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

Just got the results. PASSED!!!!!!!!!!

Received a passing mark on christmas eve.

I got mine too. I passed the Structural 1 on my second try! Wooooooooooooooooooo freakin hooooooooooooooo!

JR

Congrats everyone.

I emailed the OLE and got the results emailed back a few minutes later. Now what? Do we just show up to the presentation ceremony to get the certificate and then we are licensed?

No, I think they're sending out a licensure packet next week. Sue at the state board said hopefully by the end of next week they will have mailed them all out.

The certificates themselves will be distributed at the reception and maileed to those that do not attend, I understand.

I had wondered, because the RSVP tab on the invitation has a blank for license number. I wondered: " How would we know?" so I emailed sue to ask.

Yeah, i noticed that too so I just put my pe app no in it and sent it in. Surely they can connect the dots.

If they provided better instructions they would have a lot less emails to respond to.

That's true. I wish they had a "live" portion of the website where they could provide updates, relevant current information, etc. For instance, if there were a post on the website that said "Congratulations to all new PE's, your licensure packets will be in the mail by XX/XX/XX", they would save quiet a bit of time for their staff." I think they're considering these things. I have really enjoyed communicating with the staff on the board, they're always helpful and reply promptly (at least to me), but it would be nice not to have to make the call or draft the email to get this sort of information.

That's true. I wish they had a "live" portion of the website where they could provide updates, relevant current information, etc. For instance, if there were a post on the website that said "Congratulations to all new PE's, your licensure packets will be in the mail by XX/XX/XX", they would save quiet a bit of time for their staff." I think they're considering these things. I have really enjoyed communicating with the staff on the board, they're always helpful and reply promptly (at least to me), but it would be nice not to have to make the call or draft the email to get this sort of information.
I've got a board member in my office, and I'm sure he's tired of me asking all these same questions.

Oh yeah...forgot to post...got my results last Wednesday 12-26-07 (simply b/c the office was closed on Monday) - I PASSED!

Back