OHIO - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats!

It's nice to know that if you put your mind to something you can do it.

The thing that would bother me more than failing was knowing that I didn't do my best to prepare for it.

"Ohio?s 2006 April NCEES exam scores for FE, PE have been mailed

ELSES, with approval from the Board, has mailed exam results to Ohio?s 2006 April NCEES FE and PE examinees. On Tuesday, June 13, 2006, ELSES mailed letters to Ohio-approved examinees who passed. On Wednesday, June 14, 2006, ELSES mailed letters to Ohio-approved examinees who did not pass."

i havent received the letter yet...does that mean i have failed?

That is totally bogus if they actually did that. Now you don't know if your mail is late, lost or even worse!

What is the reasoning for doing that? :dunno:

Ed

"ELSES, with approval from the Board, has mailed exam results to Ohio 2006 April NCEES FE and PE examinees. On Tuesday, June 13, 2006, ELSES mailed letters to Ohio-approved examinees who passed. On Wednesday, June 14, 2006, ELSES mailed letters to Ohio-approved examinees who did not pass."

This is the message Ohio just put up on their website to replace their "results will be mailed out before July" message. Hope nobody's mail is just running a day later then everyone else.

I would POed right now if I were in OH and had not received my results yet. You never know.

That method makes no sense to me.

Ed

Congrats!! I am glad yours was just delayed a day the the USPS and not ELSES. :claps:

Back