OHIO - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn it. No letter today. I called Ohio Board and ask them. They would not give me any info on the phone but told me that if I have not receive my letter by Friday to call back. All letters have been mailed. Congrats to all passing souls in Ohio, Utah, South Carolina and Vermont. How much I envy you right now guys.

SapperPE said:
Undertaker, my first exam attempt I didn't get my results until a week after the rest of the state got it. I don't know why, since the Board headquarters is in the same city that I live in. Anyway, my particular case I already knew I failed, because in Virginia, the website is updated at the same time the letters are sent. However, I wasn't able to look at my diagnostic until a week after the rest of the state got theirs. Sometimes, these things just get delayed. Keep you chin up, and stay positive.
Thanks for the support Sir. I read here you are at Iraq. Thanks for your service and you keep your head down.

Nothing. I am so pisssed since must be the only poor soul in Ohio waiting for the damn results. I hope its worth it at the end.

Nothing. I am so pisssed since must be the only poor soul in Ohio waiting for the damn results. I hope its worth it at the end.
Hang in there Undertaker !!! It is always darkest before the light. You will soon be able to march out onto the stage
KANE.gif
and take a place of recognition too!!
UT2.gif

Of course there is always the alternative .....
jjj2a.gif

JR

Hang in there Undertaker !!! It is always darkest before the light. You will soon be able to march out onto the stage
KANE.gif
and take a place of recognition too!!
UT2.gif

Of course there is always the alternative .....
jjj2a.gif

JR
Darn JR, How in the world you come up with all this funny stuff? Man, you have a talent only matched by Fudgey's story telling abilities.

My apologies, Undertaker. Dust yourself off and try again. You are not alone in this fight...

ktulu

Did not pass Civil/Transpo. Guess I will hang in here for a while since it looks like there will be a rematch.
Sorry to learn the news Undertaker. Nothing better than a challenge, right!

Here is the best piece of advice I used for the exam. I recommend spending the first 5 to 10-minutes of session first reading through the exam and as everyone says, mark the question easy, medium and hard. But here's the trick, directly under the question, write REAL BIG with your NCEES pencil the units of the answer that the problem states. Writing the units to remind me was the best piece thing I did. I cannot tell you how many times during the exam I was in a groove solving problems. Thank goodness I wrote the units in big letters under the problem b/c I would have simply bubbled in my answer, not paying attention that the problem asks for 'cm' and I solved in 'm' b/c all the information in the problem was given in 'm'. Hope this tip helps for the rmeatch and keep us up to date.

Back