OFFICIAL FE RESULTS THREAD

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FusionWhite

Epee ~)----- Fencer
Reaction score
Well I guess its not really "official" but since theres probably not many people waiting on FE results here I figured I would start one thread for all the results.

Kentucky has mailed the results and Im hoping to get mine tonight or tomorrow. My street is the last one on the mail ladies route so I dont get my mail until 4pm on most days but with Christmas its been 5:30pm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did they already mail them? I know the site said by tomorrow, but I haven't called to check. I'm leaving tonight, so chances are they'll wait till I leave before they pop it in my mailbox.

:mail: :dddd:

Did they already mail them? I know the site said by tomorrow, but I haven't called to check. I'm leaving tonight, so chances are they'll wait till I leave before they pop it in my mailbox.

:mail: :dddd:
They said Friday at the latest so Im hoping they went out yesterday or today. With a little luck they'll get here tomorrow. Im really hoping to get it before next week.

WOOOOOOOO!!! I got my FE results today and......... :pass I just graduated a couple of weeks ago, and my first day of work is tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to tell them I passed, so they can place EIT after my name!!!!

Congrats Shelley! You from here in :WV ?

If so WELCOME, and it will be E.I. after your name. LOL.

They don't do EIT here anymore. ;)

:congrats: Fusion & Shelly

Just took that myself earlier in the year, so I know how happy you must be to have that out of the way. :D

Congrats guys!

Took it myself in 1990. Legs were shaking after the exam.

:claps: :claps: :claps: :claps: :claps: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

oh......I like EIT way better than EI too. Yes I am from :WV and graduated from good ole :WV TECH. Btw, my first day of work yesterday went very well...I think I'm going to really like it :D

That's good to hear, sometimes it takes a few tries to find a place that you fit into well.

Congrats again on passing.

You in the southern part of the state? Petergibbons is down there and DIAZWV and myself are North Central.

WOOOOOOOO!!! I got my FE results today and......... :pass I just graduated a couple of weeks ago, and my first day of work is tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to tell them I passed, so they can place EIT after my name!!!!
Put ya on the banner. :claps:

Since we don't have many FE takers on the board yet, I figure no post minimum is needed.

Go figure, Kansas is Intern Engineer. (IE)
I think that's what it technically was in NY where I took the exam. My card said EIT though and that's what everyone referred to it as.

I think the term "intern" is a poor choice. It makes it sound like you're a part timer or college student.

Back