OFFICIAL EB.com MEMBER'S RESULTS THREAD

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PASSED- First time- Civil/ Transpo!!!

And now... It's BANNER TIME!!! :th_rockon:

I Passed!!!!!!!!!!! Civil- Transportation yeah baby!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wisconsin PE PASS!!!!!!!!

:beerchug:

:multiplespotting:

:pASSED2:

Passed the FE (2nd attempt)! Haven't got the result in mail yet; did a license search for myself in the state of Georgia - issued 5/24/09.

Thanks for the kickass advice everyone; even if I didn't comment, I read every thread.

I love all y'all bitches!!!!!

(Sorry, bit drunk now)

:party-smiley-048:

Note: www.[SIZE=10pt]schoolofpe.com had an online FE/EIT review course which saved my butt.[/SIZE]

I PASSED!!

PE, Massachusetts, Civil/Transportation.

I have my life back!

[attachment=2619]

This is the OFFICIAL thread for me to use names for the banner, please post in this thread if you passed, along with posting in your STATE's thread that you passed.
Hopefully, most of the congrat posts will be kept in the State's threads to keep this one cleaner for the passing list, but all congrats are good. :)

GOOD LUCK TO ALL EB.com'rs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bananapowerslide:
Passed

Passed, Civil PE, Virginia, first time. This board was very helpful! Congrats all, and to those who didn't make it, I strongly suggest taking a review course - it was an immense help.

Passed. Water Resources in NJ, 1st and thankfully only try. Can't wait to see my name on the banner.

My family jsut called me at work - opened the mail...and I passed!!

MD - civil (water resources & environmental depth)

6th try (??) is a charm!!

Back