October 2021 75k Spam Thread?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@MeowMeow how do you feel about @MeowMeow-what’s choice in name?
Ohhhh snaaaaap. I just had to go look what you were talking about lol. At first I was like “awww that’s so sweet!! A new little meowmeow!” And then I was like “wait what…what does the -what mean? Are they like pumping at their chest like what what like looking for a fight? HOW DARE THEY?! ” And then I was like “well if they like cats then that’s cool”. So I guess I have mixed emotions? Lol. As long as they don’t dirty the meowmeow name then I’m happy! 😜

Ohhhh snaaaaap. I just had to go look what you were talking about lol. At first I was like “awww that’s so sweet!! A new little meowmeow!” And then I was like “wait what…what does the -what mean? Are they like pumping at their chest like what what like looking for a fight? HOW DARE THEY?! ” And then I was like “well if they like cats then that’s cool”. So I guess I have mixed emotions? Lol. As long as they don’t dirty the meowmeow name then I’m happy! 😜

Oops! My tags tagged you 2x and not you 1x and @meowmeow-what 1x. Looks like you figured it out though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back