October 2021 75k Spam Thread?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I promise it is not a joke, I dreamt that the results were out and read the date November 19th, and I passed I was so happy and the funny thing in my dream I was telling myself I hope it isnot a dream and it for real the wait is over 😅😭 I let you imagine my reaction when I woke up 😪🤧

Last night I promise it is not a joke, I dreamt that the results were out and read the date November 19th, and I passed I was so happy and the funny thing in my dream I was telling myself I hope it isnot a dream and it for real the wait is over 😅😭 I let you imagine my reaction when I woke up 😪🤧
OMG!!!!!!! This reminds me I had a dream last night that the NCEES dashboard changed slightly.... now I must go check it....

I read somewhere (probably in a dream) that you actually can't read in a dream. But if your prophecy comes true?

I read somewhere (probably in a dream) that you actually can't read in a dream. But if your prophecy comes true?
not sure if I read it or not, but remember seeing November 19th in my dream! definitely not a prophecy, not expecting anything from NCEES before 1st week of December (best case scenario), but we are still allowed to dream ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back