October 2020 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not my favorite thing in the world... but gotta keep the pearly whites healthy! 
I mean, does anyone truly like going to the dentist? Luckily, I've historically had way worse dentists than the one I have now!

I mean, does anyone truly like going to the dentist? Luckily, I've historically had way worse dentists than the one I have now!
trouble is.. the dentist isn't usually who you see... it's the hygienists. and i feel like I've seen a different one each time lately... today's was a little rough 
d718b586c4346c76d99ab44cf0385cfa.jpg

Oh, I usually see the same hygienist and the same dentist every time. There are only like, three different hygienists and two dentists (one of which is only in the office maybe two days a week), so it's pretty much the same every time for me. My dentist is a little bit of a hoot, too! She's quite funny. Not the best combination when your mouth is wide open, but better than the alternative! And nothing unfortunate has happened. So yeah, I guess I can't complain!

Oh, I usually see the same hygienist and the same dentist every time. There are only like, three different hygienists and two dentists (one of which is only in the office maybe two days a week), so it's pretty much the same every time for me. My dentist is a little bit of a hoot, too! She's quite funny. Not the best combination when your mouth is wide open, but better than the alternative! And nothing unfortunate has happened. So yeah, I guess I can't complain!
I usually see one of two dentists depending on the day of the week i go, but they must have a lot of hygienists (or a high turnover).... 

trouble is.. the dentist isn't usually who you see... it's the hygienists. and i feel like I've seen a different one each time lately... today's was a little rough 
I've rescheduled appointments to only see 1 hygienist. I'm indifferent to my dentist but I love my hygienist - if she were to leave his practice, I would follow her to the next one.

At my old dentist, it was in my chart that they weren't to book me with one specific hygienist (I was not the only one with this note they told me). He made me very uncomfortable and for some reason wore a lab coat with khakis & a short sleeve button up when all the rest of the hygienists were in scrubs 

Unless I have a bad hygienist, I enjoy going to the dentist. Get to lay back and get my teeth pampered.

But yeah, my wife finds a gentle hygienist that she like and refuses to see anyone else. Most offices that I've been to allow you to request a specific hygienist or dentist when you make your appointment.

Unless I have a bad hygienist, I enjoy going to the dentist. Get to lay back and get my teeth pampered.

But yeah, my wife finds a gentle hygienist that she like and refuses to see anyone else. Most offices that I've been to allow you to request a specific hygienist or dentist when you make your appointment.
For sure... I'm not generally overly picky. Getting my teeth cleaned/worked on doesn't phase me. My mom has been a dental assistant for like 30 years. My husband on the other hand hates going, hates people working in his mouth, and hates needles... so it's always an ordeal to get him there. 

Only ~9000 more to go... we could knock that out this weekend 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back