October 2020 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was starting to think no one cared about our suffering... 
images

Everyone keeps telling me that 😆 ... I didn't feel horrible leaving the exam, but I didn't feel good either... then went through (going through) all the phases of post-exam stresses and second guessing...we will see.. not soon enough 😒
Meh, it's just a stupid test. I studied for 2.5 months for the WRE off and on. I know I tanked the structural and geotech questions fasho.

Meh, it's just a stupid test. I studied for 2.5 months for the WRE off and on. I know I tanked the structural and geotech questions fasho.
I think it was double stressful cuz I was supposed to take it in April, then it was canceled... then re-registered for Oct. And I didn't study as much leading up to the October as I did April... it's just been a weird course of events.... definitely bombed a few, but hopefully answered ENOUGH correctly.. 

I think it was double stressful cuz I was supposed to take it in April, then it was canceled... then re-registered for Oct. And I didn't study as much leading up to the October as I did April... it's just been a weird course of events.... definitely bombed a few, but hopefully answered ENOUGH correctly.. 
Ouch! I hear ya, well nothing to do but wait. You can always SPAM with more dank memes hahahha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back