October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used Visual once, back in 2012, and I was like, nah dawg this program ain't for me.

Visual is brutal. It's like half-based off CAD commands and inputs, but just different enough that it's infuriating to use. And add in the fact that its very unstable. Rough to use.

Sounds like there might be a market for better lighting software.

Ooooof, so, seems like I might be coming in this weekend to see the in-house crew replace some sanitary piping...which has been dripping grease in the basement.

I am afraid of seeing what is in those pipes, tbh, but I also would rather come and see it than tell the contractor one thing and then get a CO for something different.

Ooooof, so, seems like I might be coming in this weekend to see the in-house crew replace some sanitary piping...which has been dripping grease in the basement.

I am afraid of seeing what is in those pipes, tbh, but I also would rather come and see it than tell the contractor one thing and then get a CO for something different.
Ew.

This is the most crucial time of the spam thread. It's when there are a couple more states waiting for results, when literally every other state has released them already...

And it might go away again at any time. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back