October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted so badly to NOT have a microwave. Oh well, for the stuff I cook/eat/reheat I use the stove 99% of the time. Plus, gas is cheaper than electricity.
So why DO you have a microwave?

You also figure out that a microwave is not a priority when you have limited counter space. Toaster oven is WAY more important.

but soup in a can is best in microwave
What makes the microwave option best? You can heat soup on a stovetop super easily, it just takes a bit longer.

YAAAAAAAAAAS! BIRDIE BIRDIE BIRDIE!

EDIT: TOP!  :bananalama:
giphy.gif

but soup in a can is best in microwave
soup in a can is best in the trash. 

I wanted so badly to NOT have a microwave. Oh well, for the stuff I cook/eat/reheat I use the stove 99% of the time. Plus, gas is cheaper than electricity.
I still have an electric stove. the gas company removed the service line WITHOUT notification. so my dream of converting the stove died long before my stove died (which it did this weekend) 

iirc correctly it's marshmallows & powdered sugar

what's even crazier is i live in a 600 sq ft house with a whole other human and a dog.

her ears take up about 100sq ft of the house. 

View attachment 15045
My aunt lives in a small house like that.  Don't know how you do it.  I live in a house with three other humans, two canines, and three felines.  I couldn't do it. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back