October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got married 6 years ago. The time leading up to the wedding is a time to enjoy. Stay on your path and keep to your own plan. You can't control what they do. It's better to go into the big day happy and healthy more than anything. My default was to exercise too much but I had to minimize alterations to my gown so I had to chill and exercise like usual. I was much more focused on maintaining my relationship with my future husband, and getting all of the other stuff done. Keep your sanity.
Lololol, I'm not the bride.  I'm the maid of honor, which is why I'm dreading herding these cats from a distance (they're all in NY and I'm...in Indiana).  But, as @leggo PE pointed out, I've been kinda good with my exercising and portion-control and have been slowly losing weight, so I don't want to rock the boat too much until I totally plateau and I don't feel like I'm going anywhere?  Since I am still out of breath/ultra sweaty at the end of each boxing workout, I'm just going to keep trekking along.

Also, random aside, since I still cook for like 6, but I am single, I feel my portions were always out of control.  A huge step forward for me was recently realizing that...I can have leftovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back