October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in the office today! And resisting the urge to check the puppy cam I have set up because I'm 100% THAT PERSON

(there's a practical reason, we set him up in a cozy little puppy gate with a puppy sofa, treats, water, and food. But my dog is a jerk and tries to escape at every opportunity, so just hoping the little guy doesn't try to hurt himself)

Back in the office today! And resisting the urge to check the puppy cam I have set up because I'm 100% THAT PERSON

(there's a practical reason, we set him up in a cozy little puppy gate with a puppy sofa, treats, water, and food. But my dog is a jerk and tries to escape at every opportunity, so just hoping the little guy doesn't try to hurt himself)
Been there! Our nest cam has saved countless pillows and sofa cushions. Did you just get a puppy, too?

At the vet with my girl. Shes got a very gurgley tummy and bowel movements arent good. New vet loves her tho

Been there! Our nest cam has saved countless pillows and sofa cushions. Did you just get a puppy, too?
No, he's a middle-aged dachshund but we're confining him to a playpen so he doesn't hurt his back while he's gone. He has an intervertebral disc disease so the vet said it's not a matter of if it flares up again, it's a matter of when :\ But he's an escape artist and I worry about the little guy while we're gone :) glad I'm not the only one who has one hahaha.  

No, he's a middle-aged dachshund but we're confining him to a playpen so he doesn't hurt his back while he's gone. He has an intervertebral disc disease so the vet said it's not a matter of if it flares up again, it's a matter of when 😕 But he's an escape artist and I worry about the little guy while we're gone :) glad I'm not the only one who has one hahaha.  
I love dachshunds. This is my girl Minnie. She is a rescue and a breast cancer survivor. She gets spoiled. 

My last dachshund, Daisy, was an amazing dog. She loved hunting and would catch opossums, birds, and rabbits all the time.  She passed away last year at 18 years old. 

6F423808-CEC1-42C3-8980-C64C79260FA2.jpeg

Well if we're posting dog photos...

Copper (beagle) & Rusty (bluetick coonhound)
Rusty and Copper.jpg

Stella (german shorthaired pointer)
Stella.jpg

Lucky (beagle), passed in 2017, 15 yo
Lucky.jpg

Bear (plott hound), passed in 2015 (lymphoma), 10 mo
Bear.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love dachshunds. This is my girl Minnie. She is a rescue and a breast cancer survivor. She gets spoiled. 

My last dachshund, Daisy, was an amazing dog. She loved hunting and would catch opossums, birds, and rabbits all the time.  She passed away last year at 18 years old. 

View attachment 14343
What a gorgeous dog ❤️ Long-haired dachshunds are so beautiful. I'm so sorry for your loss.

I love dachshunds too. I grew up with them and would be happy to have them the rest of my life :) My husband adores our dog but is less thrilled with the breed, mainly their stubbornness...he wants a dog who will actually listen to us :p  

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back