October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom just sent me a gif of Pitbull (the rapper) holding a waffle, with Waffle House in the background, and Teddy Roosevelt popped up.

I'm worried for her, and maybe think leaving was a bad idea.
She has now informed me that aliens are real.  Which I think means she thinks Pitbull is an alien?

She has now informed me that aliens are real.  Which I think means she thinks Pitbull is an alien?
How confident are we that Pitbull isn't an alien? Honestly, that would explain a lot.

Oooh, surprise TOP!!  :bananalama: :th_rockon:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm getting a three day weekend this weekend... But only because I'm taking Friday off.

How confident are we that Pitbull isn't an alien? Honestly, that would explain a lot.

Oooh, surprise TOP!!  :bananalama: :th_rockon:
I mean, my mom also thought the USGS was hiding earthquakes form the American public and were a great machination (ala James Bond villain), so I take a majority of things she says with a grain of salt.  I love my mom so much.

I mean, my mom also thought the USGS was hiding earthquakes form the American public and were a great machination (ala James Bond villain), so I take a majority of things she says with a grain of salt.  I love my mom so much.
Duly noted. I think she might be on to something with that Pitbull thing, though.

I, for one, am interested in hearing about your no-earlier-than date, or any statistical distribution you may have. Honestly, it's not even because The Suck is grinding on me, I just want to see the thought process.  :D

No rush, though. I'd imagine it's a little early, and it sounds like you have more important things to take care of.
replied in the oct 2019 suck thread for others to read

Well, i hope you pass.

Did you sign up to get your results early?
tenor.gif

It's okay, everyone's mom is into something.  Mine has discovered essential oils.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back