October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm finally back on the right (left) coast. 

is it friday yet? 

Got my starbucks.  Tastes different, but that might have been because I butchered that shit to hell when I was ordering (I literally sounded like I had never ordered sbux before I was disgusted at myself)
Lmao I always find a way to make my order the most confusing as possible at Starbucks. Instead of saying, "Hi, two tall peppermint mochas please, one decaf," it turns into,  "Hi I want to order two drinks.  One will be a tall skinny peppermint mocha WAIT. I DON'T WANT IT SKINNY, WHY DID I SAY SKINNY? I want it decaf. No, not skinny. Decaf. And then I want another drink. It will be a tall peppermint mocha. But with caffeine."

Yeah, I'm not planning on actually burning anything... and this coworker actually stands to inherit at least some of my reference material for when he takes the exam, so he should probably encourage me to keep it. 

I won't be burning mine - I passing some of them off to a coworker.
been there, done that

Lmao I always find a way to make my order the most confusing as possible at Starbucks. Instead of saying, "Hi, two tall peppermint mochas please, one decaf," it turns into,  "Hi I want to order two drinks.  One will be a tall skinny peppermint mocha WAIT. I DON'T WANT IT SKINNY, WHY DID I SAY SKINNY? I want it decaf. No, not skinny. Decaf. And then I want another drink. It will be a tall peppermint mocha. But with caffeine."
That's what happens if I'm ordering something for LadySquare. It's been 13 years and I still don't get it right. For mine, it's "one large black coffee, please."

Starbucks was my first "career". As an ex-barista, it's cool. We understand.

It took me a minute to even figure out why anyone would be getting a three day weekend.
As a grown up, I tend to forget the smaller holidays that got me days off as a kid (Indigenous People's Day [legal name in Maine], Presidents Day, Veteran's Day, etc).

I get the major ones off and rely on my teacher friends to know when the rest happen lol 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back