October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@MadamPirate get it out. I cried a big ugly cry yesterday for several hours over my salad, at the street lights, in Walmart. I left my office to look at the results and then I unexpectedly exploded with emotion.

im telling you all of that to say it’s normal. You invested a lot of time and energy into studying and preparing. You sacrificed time away from things you like to do and people you like to spend time with to make it to Exam day.

That wait is ridiculous and I’m sorry you’re going through this. so it’s understandable that you are upset.

Last edited by a moderator:
@MadamPirate get it out. I cried a big ugly cry yesterday for several hours over my salad, at the street lights, in Walmart. I left my office to look at the results and then I unexpectedly exploded with emotion.

im telling you all of that to say it’s normal. You invested a lot of time and energy into studying and preparing. You sacrificed time away from things you like to do and people you like to spend time with to make it to Exam day.

That wait is ridiculous and I’m sorry you’re going through this. so it’s understandable that you are upset.
::big hugs to to you:: and absolutely agree with everything you said. After my failed attempts, I called my now-husband and took a walk around our campus buildings while sobbing.  When I took the exam the third time, I was so sure I failed that I sobbed the entire way home (husband was driving, so no one was in danger, haha).  It's healthy to release all that pent-up stress and sadness.  And I think it helps you heal a lot faster too.  

Alrighty spammers, I am going to head home.  I am so so sorry Colorado folks are having to deal with this. I know it's going to be impossible not think about this exam during the weekend, but I hope y'all can at least find a little fun and relaxation.

@MadamPirate Are you feeling any better? I can't imagine what it would be like still waiting, you've held out much long than I ever could! Hopefully not much longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back