October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, I won't be the one to close it! I love spam. Unless, for some reason, no one else closes it for like, the next several days.

This is the only thing keeping a thread on my sanity at the moment
I understand! I've been there before, myself. CA only became a first day release state when it decoupled the PE exam from applying for licensure. Often it would be a week after the first day release when CA would finally release, because they'd finished coordinating the PE exam results with the state specific exam results. Thank GOODNESS they don't do that mess any more.

I understand! I've been there before, myself. CA only became a first day release state when it decoupled the PE exam from applying for licensure. Often it would be a week after the first day release when CA would finally release, because they'd finished coordinating the PE exam results with the state specific exam results. Thank GOODNESS they don't do that mess any more.
Colorado just decoupled. I'm wondering if that may be part of the holdup, is some people applied before the decoupling. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back