October 2018 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My name is Artour Babaevsky. I grow up in smal farm to have make potatos. Father say "Artour, potato harvest is bad. Need you to have play professional Doto in Amerikanski for make money for head-scarf for babushka."I bring honor to komrade and babushka. Sorry for is not have English. Please no cyka pasta coperino pasterino liquidino throwerino.

Hello, everyone! This is one of the weirdest sites: or your money back! We have @knight1fox3, @RBHeadge PE, @squaretaper PE, @matt267 PE,and much, much, more. PM them for questions, comments, complaints and information. Why not click on the EET or PPI ad link to see more? We have halloween and christmas pictures and so more on our spam threadz. Cheese is not a wild thing!!!!!!!!! Now I have decided to go for a world record. I will try to make the longest post ever, made completely out of text! Won't that be fun? I will just type, and type, and never, ever use copy and paste. Wow...I really must be bored. Just goes to show what boredom can do to you. Any way, that's it for now. Wait, no it isn't, I still have to keep going, and going, and going. Because I do. THE REST OF THE STUFF I TYPE WILL BE COMPLETLY IN CAPS JUST BECAUSE I CAN. THAT IS ALL. SEEYA!

Hi, I'm back. So far this is nowhere near the world record. I think. I don't exactly know where it is...oh, well. I'll just have to do the very best that I can. No one is really coming here, anyway. So it doesn't matter. By the way, PE-exam-answers.org is a worthwhile, community-service organization. The link is to a 100% fake  registration form that you can fill out just for laughs. I can't believe I'm bothering to do this. I have very low expectations for this. Noone ever reads this, I could do this all day long and I still wouldn't have any more lolz. This is just a pointless excursive in spelling errors and grammatical imprecision. May your day be shiney! Yay!

I
do
not
know
where
family
doctors
acquired
illegibly
perplexing
handwriting;
nevertheless,
extraordinary
pharmaceutical
intellectuality,
counterbalancing
indecipherability,
transcendentalizes
intercommunications'
incomprehensibleness.

Hello, everyone! This is one of the weirdest sites: or your money back! We have @knight1fox3, @RBHeadge PE, @squaretaper PE, @matt267 PE,and much, much, more. PM them for questions, comments, complaints and information. Why not click on the EET or PPI ad link to see more? We have halloween and christmas pictures and so more on our spam threadz. Cheese is not a wild thing!!!!!!!!! Now I have decided to go for a world record. I will try to make the longest post ever, made completely out of text! Won't that be fun? I will just type, and type, and never, ever use copy and paste. Wow...I really must be bored. Just goes to show what boredom can do to you. Any way, that's it for now. Wait, no it isn't, I still have to keep going, and going, and going. Because I do. THE REST OF THE STUFF I TYPE WILL BE COMPLETLY IN CAPS JUST BECAUSE I CAN. THAT IS ALL. SEEYA!

Hi, I'm back. So far this is nowhere near the world record. I think. I don't exactly know where it is...oh, well. I'll just have to do the very best that I can. No one is really coming here, anyway. So it doesn't matter. By the way, PE-exam-answers.org is a worthwhile, community-service organization. The link is to a 100% fake  registration form that you can fill out just for laughs. I can't believe I'm bothering to do this. I have very low expectations for this. Noone ever reads this, I could do this all day long and I still wouldn't have any more lolz. This is just a pointless excursive in spelling errors and grammatical imprecision. May your day be shiney! Yay!
Wow, not sure i should be grouped with those others.

Wow, not sure i should be grouped with those others.
You're in a category all your own ;)

opulence__i_has_it_by_renjikuchiki1-d3hnygc.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back