October 2018 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. I copied the rules (and pretty much the whole post) from the last spam thread, made a couple very minor updates
  2. I'm not a mod, so it's not like I can enforce the rules anyway.
  3. In the past, the rules weren't relaxed until a couple weeks in when it was obvious we wouldn't hit 15k for a very long time
  4. This is just here to blow off steam and have fun anyway, so don't waste the pitch count if you know what I mean

1. I copied the rules (and pretty much the whole post) from the last spam thread, made a couple very minor updates
  2. I'm not a mod, so it's not like I can enforce the rules anyway.
  3. In the past, the rules weren't relaxed until a couple weeks in when it was obvious we wouldn't hit 15k for a very long time
  4. This is just here to blow off steam and have fun anyway, so don't waste the pitch count if you know what I mean
I don't know what pitch count means. ... I grew up with boxing and polo, neither of which involve much counting.  Just hitting things and being overly aggressive.  T_T

5735690507_23d5b93c1c.jpg

I have a few co-workers that took the exam on Friday and I hope my spamming here can push them over the PE hump.  I also invited them to this forum, but I think they won't be in agony until after Thanksgiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back