October 2018 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
book13_1.jpg

Has anyone ever gotten a document to review from a partner group that was so awful, that you wanted to reply back "this isn't worth my time to review and fix. come back with a serious attempt"?

Yes.  Do I ever get to actually say that?  No.
I've done it a few times over the years. I'm typically at least polite about it. I've got something in front of me right now though, where I can't send back that response, so I have to basically rewrite it all. 

Problem is that I only have 2.5 hours left in the day. Rewiritng will take about an hour, and I still have about 4-5 hrs of my own work to get done before my weekend starts.

I've been trying. They either

• don't read the response and re-ask the question
  • accuse me of trolling, even after I and others present documentation
I mean, some of us around these parts do have the ability to officially warn... But now that the rules are temporarily suspended, I suppose that ship has sailed.

I've done it a few times over the years. I'm typically at least polite about it. I've got something in front of me right now though, where I can't send back that response, so I have to basically rewrite it all. 

Problem is that I only have 2.5 hours left in the day. Rewiritng will take about an hour, and I still have about 4-5 hrs of my own work to get done before my weekend starts.
Sounds like it's your problem you're not working tomorrow. :p

Spamabama!

EDIT: Topsies! :bananalama:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back