October 2017 15K, or get Matt267 PE banned, SPAM thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll never make it to 15k at this rate. People really must not want their results any time in the foreseeable future.

I can see my breath. In my house. Maybe time to turn on the heat?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I can see my breath. In my house. Maybe time to turn on the heat?

I can see my trash and recycling cans floating down my driveway. I hate heavy rains in the fall. Leaves clog up the storm inlets in our neighborhood. I was out in a monsoon clearing the storm inlets so our basement doesn’t flood. Our driveway is at a low point with an inlet in front of it. Hopefully a disaster averted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Turn on the heat? We just had a cold spell too. It got down to 62 degrees Sat night camping in the backyard.

Turn on the heat? We just had a cold spell too. It got down to 62 degrees Sat night camping in the backyard.
Shhhhh I haven't turned on the heat since I moved out here in 2015 :eek: house gets way colder than apartment lol!

Alcohol works great. Someone should write an equation that compares the price of beer and cost of turning the heat on in the winter. But maybe meth is cheaper and more effective...

Alcohol works great. Someone should write an equation that compares the price of beer and cost of turning the heat on in the winter. But maybe meth is cheaper and more effective...
Risk/reward? :dunno:

Might as well finish it out, low quality SPAM. Searching for the newbies and recent test takers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back